'Where Yoga Becomes a Way of Life'
Yoga Courses & Trainings
We offer a variety of Yoga courses, for beginners and advanced students, in person as well as online trainings.
This is ideal for yoga students who want to learn more about the knowledge of yoga or who is interested in pursuing a career in yoga. This online course is required for students who do not have the necessary yoga experience to enroll for the yoga teacher training.
This is the entry level to become a qualified Yoga Teacher. As a Yoga Teacher, you can teach beginners and intermediate classes. This is the beginners level for your career as a Yoga Teacher. Next Training: 11-30 October 2021
Pre-Requisite: Yoga Teacher: Level 1 (200-hours). This requires an extra 300-hours of yoga training. Yoga Therapy is the therapeutic use of yoga to help alleviate or manage health concerns and restore balance within individuals on all levels.
Specialised Yoga Modules
We offer a variety of specialised training modules that can be completed for continuing education. Pre-Requisite: Yoga Teacher: Level 1. Contact us for more information.
At Ananda Sanga we have:
- A dedicated and highly qualified team of Yoga Educators.
- A strong focus on classical Yoga training – incorporating the body, breath, mind and soul.
- One of the oldest Yoga Training center's in South Africa - celebrating 25 years!
- Learner support programmes.
- A strong focus on quality and continuous assessment of students to identify areas of weakness.
- Continuous development of learning facilitators.