Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (AYTT)
Level 2: 300 Hours
Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (AYTT): Level 2: 300-Hours
Our 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program offers yoga teachers from all traditions and backgrounds the opportunity to advance their studies in a truly impactful way. Our teachings draw from the original yoga source, based in guidance passed down by yogic masters and rooted in yogic scriptures.
When you enrol in the Ananda Sanga’s 300-hour teacher training course, you don’t just train you to become a better teacher - you get the opportunity to participate in one of the best teacher training programs in South Africa and learn from some of the most experienced and qualified Yoga Therapists.
You will explore advanced applications of yoga for mental and physical well-being, acquire an authentic understanding of the eight limbs of yoga through an in depth study of essential yogic texts, and attain a first-hand experience of yogic techniques in pranayama (breathing techniques), pratyahara (sense withdrawal), and dhyana (meditation).
Whether you wish to develop your skills for teaching yoga classes, or broaden your personal application of yoga through an advanced teacher training course, this 300-hour program is an excellent way to become proficient in concepts initially touched upon in 200-hour yoga teacher training courses.
Entry Requirement: A qualified Yoga Teacher: Level 1 (200-hours).
This 300-hour training program builds on your 200-hour yoga teacher training (from any school), to bring you to a certified Level 2 (500 hours) Yoga Teacher online at your own convenience.
The curriculum consist of a variety of modules. These modules have a number of credits allocated to each e.g. 50 credits and some modules are compulsory and some electives. Once you have completed 300 credits - you will be certified as a Level 2 Yoga Teacher.
Each module has unique, actionable, relevant teachings from the different paths of yoga, while including advanced practice, and a renewal of your own love of yoga and humanity. The modules have both a full immersion into practice and study, assignments and final assessments to bring your new skills out ‘into the world’.
Some Topics Covered:
- In-depth Yoga philosophy, theory and practical applications.
- Yoga lifestyle assessments and applications.
- In-depth Ayurveda principles and practices.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga poses and practices.
- The skill of the private lesson and creating personalized practices.
- Creating adaptive practice and asana experiences for clients.
- Yoga lifestyle support for stress, anxiety and depression.
- Yoga teaching skill and teaching practicums.
- Yoga business building skills, theory and practical applications.
- Specialised yoga training modules e.g. pregnancy, meditation, ayurveda, etc.
- Training consist of a combination of reading, homework, video's and online assessments.