Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)
Level 1: 200 Hours
Yoga Teacher Training (YTT): Level 1: 200-Hours
This is the entry level to become a qualified Ananda Sanga Yoga Teacher Level 1 (200-hours). As a qualified Yoga Teacher, you can teach beginners and intermediate classes.
The Ananda Sanga YTT programme guarantees to make yoga teaching simple, easy to apply and produce well educated teachers in all aspects of yoga, to get the best results and benefits. Our qualified Yoga Teachers can register internationally.
This is the first level for your career as a Yoga Teacher. After completion, you are eligible to register with international yoga associations e.g. Yoga Alliance International and teach world-wide as a qualified Yoga Teacher (Level 1).
"Participating in our Yoga Teacher Training, will complete transformation in your life so that you can live a life that is totally balanced and inspired.
Our Training focus on Classic Yoga - hatha yoga postures with emphasis on inner awareness and importance of breath (Integral Vinyasa Yoga). As the second oldest Yoga Training school in South Africa, we strive to produce exceptional qualified Yoga Teachers all over the world. Become skilled to be a powerful, confident, positive Yoga Teacher.
This training provides an integrated and mindful approach to yoga, combining hatha yoga instruction, meditation, chanting, pranayama, anatomy and physiology.
Some Topics Covered:
* learn the basics of the most important yoga postures;
* learn how to modify the postures to suit your goals and flexibility;
* experience the vital link between yoga postures and meditation;
* explore the important topics of Raja yoga and the yoga sutras of Patanjali;
* ensure a safer and deeper practice by learning anatomy and physiology;
* spend 2-3 hours a day enjoying and absorbing yourself into hatha yoga;
* learn to teach those with special needs: senior citizens & children;
* develop confidence in your teaching skills;
* learn how to organise and present classes, etc.
Next Training Date: Contact Us for Information
Training Delivery: Ananda Sanga, Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa
"Yoga is an art as well as a science. It is a science, because it offers practical methods for controlling the body and mind, thereby making deep meditation possible. And it is an art, for unless it is practiced intuitively and sensitively it will yield only superficial results." ~ Paramahansa Yogananda